Why only ONE person? Dont you find that so unrealistic?

Condoms do not protect against all stds. There are three stds in particular that can be spread even with the use of a condom. Those are genital warts, genital herpes, and molluscum contagiosum. Condoms also are known to break. I apologize for using the word illegitimate. I used it for lack of a better word. Next time I'll be sure to break out my thesaurus. Monagamy does not cause murder. A murderer is a murderer no matter what instance may have provoked their actions.

I believe, Blueangel, that at 14 years old it is probably not completely necessary to commit to one partner.

As at that age, relationships are about learning, growing and maturing.

we learn with each boy/girlfriend so why not get ahead of the game?

on the other hand is that not setting bad examples for future reference in relivance to relationships and how we treat them?

i'm kinda sitting on the fence here lol

I do believe that we should be getting around a bit at that age as that is how we learn.. but will it be a good basis for future relationships?

hmm I really am torn in two here..

db

All love shifts and changes. I don't know if you can be wholeheartedly in love all the time.

Julie Andrews

^ kind of my thoughts in aspect to the 'loving pieces of a person'

the plus side is that blueangel is cognizant of her actions, and the reasons behind them. enough that she's posting her point of view out here, to be debated by all of us. that's a heck of a lot more mature than i would have been at 14, 18. (some of my ex's would say 26 ).

blueangel, i'm sure you'll do fine. you already said, you'll want to be married and have kids some day--just not now. keep your head straight on your shoulders, and don't let your actions get you in over your head.

Best!