really depressed, probably never have sex again

so i was on another message board and i was reading tips for solo sex. this one lady who was a knitter said running a piece of yarn between her legs gave her pleasure. well im a knitter so i tried but unfortunately i rubbed to hard. it didnt hurt while it was happening but when i looked down after my clitoris hurt badly. then 2 hours later i started bleeding heavily. by the next morning i wasnt bleeding anymore, however now its been about three days later,i get no sensation from down there at all, i cant get wet, and if i rub to hard i get a burning feeling, more like pain then uncomfortable. so basically i think i broke myself, and i have been really depressed lately because this means i probably will never be able to have sex again! if there is any advice you can give me please let me know. btw: i know im stupid for trying it anyway. ive been so depressed about it lately i cant even think about anything else, and the idea of sex just makes me want to be sick on my stomach, i hate myself for what i did. and i cant bring myself to tell my boyfriend, i really need some help or support.

You need to slow down a little, dont try anything sexually. The best thing for you to do right now would be see a gynecologist. Tell them what happened. Theyll know what to do. Dont stress out so much about this, it may seem scary, but everythings gonna be fine.

Ok, guys. Seriously. I think penis wrinkle is right on this one. I know that if I'd been in the same situation as this girl I wouldn't want to run to the doctor right away unless I was totally sure there was something wrong. I would want to do anything in my power to keep from having to explain this one to my obgyn. I mean, if I were her I'd wait just a little while longer. But that's just me. It is very possible that you may need to get to the doctor ASAP. If I didn't care what people thought of me then I would definitely get to the doctor ASAP. It just depends on what you're willing to deal with.

I agree with you somewhat Empathy. I agree explaining that might be a little ackward, and she could wait a little while to see what happens. She just seemed a little scared and thought it might be good for her to talk to a doc. Its really up to her.

hey thanks guys, i went to a message board for sexual health and they told me what i have is like "rug burn". they said i have to be patient for it to heal and that im not getting sexual responses because its healing and also im very upset about it and that helps put a damper on things. however, if pain continues for a long time, cus sometimes it does hurt a little i will just have to suck it up and tell my doctor. though like others said. im scared to do that.

You probably chafed the area and so you have broken skin there which will be painful until it heals. But unless it gets infected, it will heal. So you will be okay, just take some time to heal and you'll be able to have sex again. And um, stay away from the yarn next time!