Girlfriend is constantly taking jobs surrounded by men

So very very touchy subject, me and my girl been together over 5 yrs.   things mainly good but there have been some hiccups, I have caught her texting other men and hiding it from me, that being said I never seen anything more then friends.   But the trust has been broken and I feel inadequate because of it.    Now my question is ,  why does she take a job on a construction build site with no experience and a hour drive away? She has always been the type of woman that wants to be around men.  I have supported her and told her it does bother me a bit but I’ll support you.   I’m reallly just trying to figure out why she wants to work with men all the time. 

I’ve been good and supportive but made it clear because of the secrets of other texts with men it does bother me but I play it cool 

8 hours ago, Trustissuesforsure said:

the trust has been broken and I feel inadequate because of it.     why does she take a job on a construction build site with no experience and a hour drive away? 

Do you live together? How old is she? Does the job pay well?

What types of hiccups are there? There seems to be trust issues, no?

You can't stop the world or a workplace from having men in it. 

Unless you want her to get a job in a convent full of nuns, you'll have to deal with this jealousy, possessiveness and insecurity.