How do i get her msn name........please help

hi

I have posted about this girl before and i think she likes me. I want to get to know her more. She has texted me to say good luck for my exam and has even called me to ask how it went. Does this mean she likes me or is just being friendly.

Anyway i want to chat with her online. The problem is that she is always with this guy in the same year (not going out together) and the live in the same room. in the beginning of the semester she asked for my msn and i gave it but she gave me his!! Why did dhe do this? Does she not want to talk with me?

So my question is how do i get her msn. The problem is i am quite a shy guy.

Please help

i haven't seen her yet. I can't stop thinking about her. Why i am like this. I feel so attracted to her. The weirdest thing happened the other day. We were all sitting together me her and 3 other guy friends. An attractive girl walked past and all my guy friends looked at her. I was standing behind her and she turned all the way round to see if i was looking.

She did this twice. What could be the reason?>?

Come on u experts!!!!LOL!!

C'mon dude - this isn't quantum physics. The way you figure out what's going on in her head is to call her, or text her, or whatever, and then talk to her. So what if she has exams? Is she in an exam, like, right now, this very very second? Then, send a text to her like, "Hey - how are your exams going? Let's chat online once you're done with them. What's your online name?"

Dude, seriously. Ignore asking her for her freakin screen name and ask her if she would like to go out this weekend. Dont waste her time and dont waste yours on a damn instant messenger. If she likes you, she'll go out with you. If not, then move on to the next.

Dude, seriously. Ignore asking her for her freakin screen name and ask her if she would like to go out this weekend. Dont waste her time and dont waste yours on a damn instant messenger. If she likes you, she'll go out with you. If not, then move on to the next.

YES!!!