Today is such a horrible day... My dad passed on and so now instead of leaving the 17th Im leaving for good tomorrow. Im upset over my dad and plus the guy Ive been seein for a while we talked to night and I asked if he thought we should break up or have a long distance relationship and he replyed with long distance relationships never work. It got me wondering if he even cared at all about me since he knew i was leaving soon. IT seems like I lost the greatest men in my life today. My dad is diffently number one though, but i dont think it has really hit me yet that he is really gone. I know tomorrow when i walk into my moms house it will! I need my bf there for me but I dunno what to do.

Island,

Sorry to hear about your loss. Many of us here can relate to losing a parent. I don't think you should make any decisions right now, especially with your boyfriend. Right now, it would probably be a good idea to spend time with family and mourn the loss of your father. You need to go through those emotions without any other worries or conflicts. Keep your boyfriend around for right now, because he may just prove that he can be your rock.