she asked for some time and space as she is unable to find happiness in anything

Biki

Hi, I am so stressed from last two days. I have been in a relationship for the last two years. But unfortunately my gf lost her mother almost a year ago and she is now grieving. I love her so much, I can't see her this way. But yesterday she asked for some time and space as she is unable to find happiness in anything.I am so concern and am feeling so helpless. I can never think of losing her. I tried my best and always did everything from my side to make her happy, neither i pressurized her to do anything.

She will now talk to me like before but will not give commitment. 

What should I do? I can't lose her at any cost. Should I give her some time, or how should I proceed?

4 minutes ago, Biki said:

I don't know

Then there's your answer, really: for all intents and purposes, it is a break-up. 

She can tell you it's not, but there is no difference between wanting space with no commitment, and breaking up. I think she is trying to let you down gently, unfortunately. 

1 hour ago, Biki said:

she asked for some time and space as she is unable to find happiness in anything.

Sorry this is happening. How old is she? Do you live together?

What is the real reason you two are not getting along? What is the real reason she wants space?

Do you both work? Go to school? 

It sounds like you are smothering her because of your clinging and anxiety.

Try not to be selfish or needy. Step back and give her the space she wants.

we are collegemates but currently our college is closed dur to lockdown.

Am i like selfish here?

Will she come back to me when everything becomes stable in her life?

We are taking right now both pretendi to be friends which is so very difficult for me 

1 minute ago, Biki said:

Will she come back to me when everything becomes stable in her life?

Nobody but her can answer that, and she probably doesn't even know right now either. 

But if she's not actually doing anything to help herself and stabilize her life, you might be waiting a very long time. Trying to be friends right now is not a great idea, either. I realize she needs her space but it's also important you protect your own heart here as well. 

10 minutes ago, Biki said:

But I wanted to help he

It's normal to want to help, but by requesting space, she is implying she does not want your help. You can't do anything but respect the fact that she isn't in a position to have a relationship at this time. 

How long have you been dating, by the way?

She may have some family problems which she hasn't told me or she may be she is not willing to tell me 

But I am just trying to help her out.

I think you can understand how I am feeling,I am feeling so helpless even after knowing she is disturbed I am unable to help her? I am feeling like I am unable to understand her here

3 minutes ago, Biki said:

I am feeling like I am able understand her here

Understand what, specifically?

Unless you have also lost a parent yourself, you probably can't really relate. As much as you want to help her, you have to respect her decision to step back from the relationship. You don't have to wait idly by, as you're free to walk away any time, but you can't make her let you in when she doesn't want that. 

It hurts, but it's not under your control. 

Nothing prompted I guess.

Till morning she was fine for me.

woke up and said Good morning and I love you 

but then by the evening she said that I want to be alone I need some time for myself, I became so confused like what suddenly happened to her.. Two days ago it was her birthday and I saw her happy 

I never even dreamt of losing her in my life, I too have gone through many hard situation till now, lots of family pressure but I was still able to be with her