My BM new BF pulled a gun on me

So in January when I found out about my BM seeing someone else while she was living with me.. I was frustrated and mad because even though we weren't together at the time she was still living with me.. so I found a pic of them kissing as her screensaver.. and it hurt me pretty bad so I went off on her and kick her out.. a day later I decided to go to her work during lunch hr to apologize about my reaction the day before only to be suprised by him on the driver side on our car and pulled a 9mm to my face as soon as I pulled up.. he said what's up n***a and I completely ignored him but scared deep inside at the moment.. that pissed me off more cause she decided to move on with someone worse.. so I decided to file an assault report on him at that time without telling her.. the police told me it would take months for a response.. I finally got something in the mail from them to proceed.. should I still do it? I mean I think I still will but I want opinion from everyone else.. it ticked me off more knowing that he's already met my kids 2 times whenever she has them like.. how the hell does she let that happen after he pulled a gun on me the first time I caught them.. any advice?

6 hours ago, Cdot9 said:

be suprised by him on the driver side on our car and pulled a 9mm to my face as soon as I pulled up.. he said what's up n***a 

Next time someone pulls a gun on you, call the police right there and then.

You treat her like trash, why would she want to be with you or this thug?

Hopefully CPS will intervene and get those children to safety away from her and you and her latest thug BF and all the violence and guns.

Archived