Whens the best time???

When would b the best time to take a pregnancy test??? my period isnt due for another week (give or take a day or 2) and i was wondering if i have to wait till then or not. i had sex for the first time a week ago and i was curious as to when i could take the test and it be accurate. any help is much appreciated.

Did you use a condom??

PLEASE tell me you used a condom??!!

You can find pregancy tests on the market that you can actually test I believe up to 3 days before a missed period, you'll have to shop names, I don't know which are the ones.

First morning's urine is what you want to use with the test if you can, it's the most concentrated and has the most pregnancy hormone.

In the future, if you did not use a condom. please be smart and use one!!! Besides pregnancy, there are a host of STD's out there, some of which carry no symptoms but can destroy your fertility and also kill you.

These days with so much going around there is no reason not to use one!

Take Care

we did not use a condom. but this brings me back to the fact that he is unable to have children unless he has surgery.(i said this in an older post) yet this was told to his dad, and ta-da heres my bf.... his dad never had the surgery.... so im a tad worried but not too worried. i was just curious as to when i can take the test if i feel the need to (i'll more than likely end up taking one).

we are def going to use condoms from now on. we have consiered waiting on sex for a little while till i can get birth control. but we think given his condition and the use of condoms we dont have much to wrry about.

i realize it was a silly dicision to have unprotected sex and i will not be doing that again.

Never EVER believe a guy when he gives you the line "I can't get a girl pregnant". It is more often than not a load of sh** to either convince a girl to have sex without a condom or to deny fault when a girl does become pregnant.

Most tests you have to wait until the first day of a missed period and then it is best to test first thing in the morning when hormone levels are higher.