Chances of being preg???

hey

me and my bf have been having unprotected sex for the last two mths....basically the pullout method but the last week weve been cumming inside of me

i had my period may6 and my cycles like 31 days long

what are the chances i could get preg

we both want a baby...we both have a good jobs and are settled down

what could up our chances of conceiveing

and what are the chances we could become preg this mth

we have sex like 2-3 times a day with him cumming in me

thanxs

if you want a baby then i think your in luck, provided your not taking birth control pills, and baring any medical problems theres a good chance your already pregnant. its diffrent for everyone depending on factors like sperm count etc. but the unprotected sex 3 times aday with him finishing inside is definitely a good start

I don't think that it matters how often you do it, it is the timing of the sex that matters. On the day(s) that you are able to conceive, the lining of the vigina will have lots of lubrication. This excess lubrication gives the sperms something to swim against.

If the vaginal secretions are thick, then it isn't a good day to make a baby.

The secretions should be like raw egg whites to make conception easier.

If they are thick and not too stretchy, then they make it difficult for the sperm to move inside the woman's body.

If you do it a lot, like everyday, there will be a lower percentage of sperm ready, if you only do it once a week, then I think the chances of conception go up.

If you are having sex on a regular basis- every single day, three times a day then your chances are very high. I believe that there is only a 24-48 hour period in your cycle that you can get pregnant... pretty crazy how people that only have sex once get pregnant with those kinds of statistics huh? Hope all goes well!

• 4 weeks later...