My i have a friend that is a girl she is 13 and im talkin to her right now and her bf is 18 and she is tellin me bout how she is havin oral sex with him and wants to move it up to intercourse and i dont know how to stop her cuz she claims she loves him. this 18 year old happens to be my cousin and he keeps pressurin her and she thinks shes ready my cousin doesnt know shes tellin me this stuff and i dont know how i can get her to stop and think and my cousin to realize shes only a girl she just wont listen how can i tell her to stop cuz i have tried tellin her many times and i dunno she doesnt realize wut shes gettin into shes to young for this how cna i fix this

Wow....hmmm...maybe it's time to use harsher tactics. You better ask her if she wants to have children. B/c what if your cousin doesn't use a condom...or it breaks? and ask her if she is on birth control. Tell her if she wants to have sex to get on birth control. Maybe she'll really stop and think and realize she doesn't want kids...b/c sounds like this guy is one who doesn't use a condom...or it may break...it has happened. Tell her to get on birth control...after being on it for two months...tell her to think if she still wants it. I believe that she really doesn't want to...she is young and impressionable and your cousin is using his influence over her to the hilt (sorry for choice of words)...i hope this helps! And tell her about STDs she can get if he doesn't use a condom...if she wants it make sure she pressures him to USE a condom!

I hope this helps! Good Luck!

Brandonbo you like that girl? I meant you love her? Maybe she knows what she's doin' ! If he really likes her im like okay thats cool but I doubt this, when I was 18 I wasn't attract to people at this low age. 13 year old girl are sweet and beautiful but they're innocent as well. Be a friend, don't tell what to do but be there to help her if she needs you. I think this is the best you can do. By the way, if its your real cousin, does his parents know anything about it?

peace out

Jeff l. Spiegel