Does anyone want a good way to alleviate stress?

Me and my friend (we're near enough brothers; for safety i will give him false initials- s.s.) we have started up our fight club.

okay, maybe this is sort of limited.

but, anybody who is really really urinated off with the world and who lives in the vicinity of cradley heath and old hill, and who is out of school, post something here, then i'll fix it with my school to sort something out. i looked everywhere else for a venue for our

fight club, but couldn't find anything so i'll ask the school.

anyway, whoever wants to join, if we get enough members we can start. anybody who can't get to my school (i will post the adress of the school or other venue once enough people are interested) i will strongly advise them to start their own chapter.

now i would like to add a little thing for it.

fight club (started be BaKaYuReI and s.s.) is not about hurting, inflicting self-harm or hurting others. it is not about destroying things, it is not about fun. if you take pleasure in hurting then fight club is not fir you.

fight club is about realising the true potential of your body. fight club is about releasing bottled-up anger.

how it started- one day, s.s. and i were a little bored so we decided to fight. it felt so damn good, we decided to do it again and again, until we were too tired to go on. we had found something FLIRKING cool, after the first fight, we were so cool, nothing could urinate us off.

that is the purpose and power of fight club. to release and control anger, and not to hurt or inflict pain.

A WARNING-

FIGHT CLUB IS VERY, VERY ADDICTIVE AND YOU MAY FEEL YOU ARE DEVELOPING A TOLERANCE TO IT. IF THIS IS THE CASE STOP

anybody who wishes to go on, may post another message.

Hi there, i've been fighting for years and I also created something like that just after the "fight club" movie few years ago. then I just realized that is the result of my depression. You have to admit that you truly need help at this point. Cause you dont have any feeling beating a friend, a part of your family or even a stranger. I've even hit my own blood on this, im not judging you but just givins you some advice be aware, consequeces are outragous. thanks for reading.

Jeff l. Spiegel

okay, news, fellas.

the venue will NOT be at my school, as i thought i'd have it.

anybody who's interested and who doesn't live near cradley heath, &c., they can still email me, i'm at

email removed

and i'll explain everything there for you- the means of sponsorship, the venue, &c. but i can only tell you AFTER i have sorted everything out. you will also be asked many questions.

whoever wants to, can come.

there will never be a price.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...