You can't make this stuff up.....

I am going to focus on my current situation and not add to the length of my question by explaining the past 37 years of marriage. These things are true. I am not a hypochondriac. I have never stagged any type of fall or being sick or anything like that ever. 16 years ago I had breast cancer and had a double mastectomy with no reconstruction. Continue to do great. Diagnosed with diabetes two years ago and have kept my A1C under 6.5 since. I have arthritis and had a new knee put in 3 years ago. 2 years ago I was very ill for 6 months with gall bladder and liver issues. During that time when I had my first gall bladder attack I needed to go to the emergency room. It was about 8:00 in the evening. My husband gets up very early to go to work so I told him that I would just take myself, he should get some rest. So he stayed home and my 32 years old daughter who has cognitive disabilities went with me. This past Monday night around 1:00 in the morning I got up from the bed and went into our master bathroom as I was feeling hot and nauseous with chest pains. As I walked through the short hallway to get to the toilet I started feeling dizzy and laid down on the floor in front of the toilet. As I was laying there I heard my husband get up and he walked out of our bedroom to get a drink of water and urinate in the half bath as he does every night. When he came back into our bedroom he walked past the hallway opening to the master bath area but stopped and came back to stand in front of the opening. He stood there a minute then yelled, angrily "Why are you laying on the bathroom floor"? Still standing there. Then a "huh". I told him that I hadn't felt well and went into the bathroom to try to throw up but felt dizzy and laid down. He walked down the short hallway and standing over me asked if I needed anything. I said a glass of water. When he came back with the glass of water he handed it to me while I was still laying on the floor. I used a stool we have in the bathroom to help myself up and he then walked next to me until I got in bed. He got on his side of the bed and promptly went to sleep. I was very hurt by his lack of giving a . Any thoughts?

Archived