Anxiety each morning

I’ve been having the same problem. In the evening the anxiety seems to subside and I can think a little more clearly and organize my thoughts better. So in these moments when I’m feeling ok I journal all my rational thoughts and even solutions that may come up during my journal session. The next morning, I read my journal and it really makes a difference in my day. The anxiety isn’t so bad. Do this whenever you feel ok and read it in the morning. Let me know how it goes.

I journal all my rational thoughts and even solutions that may come up during my journal session. The next morning, I read my journal ... Do this whenever you feel ok and read it in the morning. Let me know how it goes.

I've been doing this since it started. It helps in the moment, but, soon afterwards, the thoughts come back. Even reading the notes days later just reminds me of what brought me to those thoughts in the first place. I believe that it's more situational than anything else as time seems to be helping.

Just today, I saw a picture of a random couple with their heads together as they looked at their baby and it struck a cord. However, only for a short moment did I take the feelings, observe them, let them flow, and I was okay. The emotions are much less intense in duration, but still, in those short moments, they feel just as powerful.

I still long for a meaningful relationship, but I'm realizing that if I can care this much for someone who can leave me three times and have as many flaws as she had, someone can love me just the same, if not more, with all of my flaws.

Archived