I hurted my girlfriend, how can I ask for forgiveness, what else can I do ?

Paul1995

So i decided to not come back today as i previously thought and just give her one more day without me, I think ill start with some small things that would make her happy and showed her that i care and obviously that i want to change for me and to save whats left from us, and rebuild it. I will need to start a conversation some day next week or maybe in next 2 weeks and I will see If there is any chance still for me. I know that even when I would have to move out I will still fight for her, of course with respect and while not being Too annoying. I know i will becouse my heart bigger than my body and I am a human who made a mistake, but i know i can still make her feel safe around me if she opens up.

Seriously, your impatience and neediness is all about you, not at all about her.

You need a LOT more time and fixing of yourself before ANY of what you propose to do will prove a darn thing to her, to anyone about how safe you are to be around and whether or not you do not drink booze anymore.

Please back off from this plan.

Archived