A Girl im probably in love with but have messed up.

This sounds really stupid but i had this beatiful girl after me about 6months ago and for some reason i just wasn't attracted to her, i didnt turn her away i just didnt make any approaches towards her. i have since got to know her really well and she is so amazing and we started getting on really well but as soon talk of a relationship came up she really didnt want to know saying she did have feelings for me but saying that she didnt want anything serious and that i was too serious for her. I made a big mistake in pushing for more than that normally i would have respected that and walked away but i felt for her too much and we always ended up arguing. She just wanted friendship from me but i always end up talking about more than friendship and we end up arguing and it i always eemed to be the one putting in the effort to be friends and she seemed like didnt want to know.I know ive messed up but i don't want to lose her but i feel friendships too hard.It may not seem like it because i sound desparate in what im saying but i am normally good at what girls are thinking but i can't understand her.i know i should walk away and have tried really hard but i still think of her and what i should do?

Well...if you know you should walk away and you have tried...then i guess you are going to have to be her friend. Talk with her and ask her what she is expecting in this friendship..that way you know the boundaries and know not to go overboard concerning certain things. You like her yes, and she did like you, yes. But the fact is you can't change who you are. You can try yes...but don't change yourself for a someone who doesn't like you for who you are (ie too serious in a relationship) you will find a girl who likes what this current girl does not like in you. No worries. Just be patient, until try and be the friend she wants you to be. if not, walking away is a great idea...maybe she'll clue and realize that you are great after all and accept you for who you are.

Good luck!!