pleas i want a help

hi morphin,

Your question is good. Look, i think " Nothing is impposible " .. That's rile number one. Yes u can love again and again a true love.. As i said before in my previous posts the heart is not a rock. The heart changes every second. Even the rock changes by wind..

Everything could happen at anytime, anywhere who knows. Even if it is like 1 % to happen. Stick to this 1 %. Never give up.. Final thing

Believe in god and yourself. i hope i answered your question.

Yes, you can. You may experience that love has different forms and dimensions, and that your definition of it changes when you start loving the second (or third,... ) time.

I personally don't believe in that one person and that one chance. I think life is about learning the different forms of love and maintaining optimal relationships (not only partnership, but also with friends, parents, family and, essentially, yourself).

Are you scared that you will only be able to love once in your life?

Ilse.

Are you scared that you will only be able to love once in your life?

Ilse.

I know I am scared of this! I was always the one true love, there is only one person made for you kinda person. Well I found that one true love, lasted for 4 years and ended 2.5 months ago. Now I'm trying to pick up the pieces of losing my best friend I ever had and reevaluating my outlook on love.

I talked to one friend who was engaged twice and found true love twice and look towards that for inspiration. Yet in the back of my mind there is always that nagging feeling that I am shy and not very open with people and to find that one girl that I could completely open myself up to and share all my hopes and dreams with like I could do with no other. I told her things I was afraid to even admit to myself, how can I find anyone else to love like that again? I guess you just have to stay positive and positive things will come to you.