oral vs sex

Is it just me that feels this way, i am a 17 yr old lad whos had sex a few times. in my experiences so far i have preferred the feeling of a good blow job to sex. This can piss off some girls but its just what i like.

..any help or comments on this??

Everyone I can think of prefers the physical pleasure of oral sex. I think when you get into a more serious relationship sex isn't for the pleasure it's more the fact you want to be close to someone, as close as you can. Sex is the best way to achieve that. You also have to respect for some women sex is emotional, it's more the act itself then the feeling. If they want to share that with you and you don't that can be a very hurtful form of rejection.

I could also be the fact you're not pleasing her at the same time. I suggest trying the 69 position to solve that problem.

First off, those who give receive, for those gals, remember to return the favor!!!

Girls vary a lot, some women really enjoy giving oral sex, probably for the same reason I like to go down on girls, its such a big turn on for me to drive a woman wild and have her orgasm that way, it gives me a feeling of such power.

I have heard women also say they like going down on guys for that same reason, but not all women are the same, I am not really into receiving like you, I still prefer vaginal over oral, but enjoy both, If your giving her head and she doesnt like doing the same, I believe she is being a little selfish there.

In any case, why not both? first vaginal, then later oral?

• 4 weeks later...

Oh... I'll describe it in terms of male/female, though same sex partners can use it as well. The 69 position is where one partner (usually the male) lies down on the bed and the other (usually the female) climbs on top facing the other direction. She squats over the man's face and begins to perfom oral sex on him. The male in return can perform oral sex on his partner. This way both receive oral sex at the same time.

It's kinda like this...

o|-

=-|o (he's on the bottom lying flat with his legs straight)

I'd search for an actual photo but I think I'm already going to hear it from the mods for this little diagram

I hope you understand. It's a great position every bedroom should be familiar with.