Know why iam going to leave this site( Feel What iam saying)

hi guys, my last few days werent that good. I asked alot of people about what should i do and stuff. Some people helped me no doubt but i was inspired by something that i want to share..

People are telling me lately that iam trying to get near the one i love in the wrong way. Some say maybe she likes me, others say no she dont. Anyways, I decided not to listen to anyone of you . yes Why ?

First of all guys, you dont know the environment iam living in. Some people asks for example did you kiss her ? iam in eastern society, with some boundries and limits for the relation of man and a woman. This is one thing you dont know. So not all your tricks you are saying an stuff will work for me. Body language ? Things doesnt work like this all the time. I like her and i dont do alot of eye contact with her becasue iam shy. Does this mean i dont like her ? I also dont stare at her from a distance... Does this mean i dont like her ? No i like her so much...

I have been loving this girl since like 2 months for now. I think iam doing great and that iam stepping forward day by day. I dont use the books or sites you say or this body language. So what am i doing ?

Well, i just talk to her, trying to come closer with limits, making alittle bit of signs about my feelings. The most important thing is that i truly lover her, i wanna marry her and i believe my heart. I know she could reject me but i will try as hard as i can.

Last thing i want to say, I know someone who really helps me.... I never asked him forsomething and he didnt helped me. he is always there. Yes GOD. I believe in god, so my plan is: I believe my heart and i have faith in god that he will help me. If i do 100 % effort god wont let me down. Thanks for reading all of this !

I have been loving his girl

Hey, There is something i found also that didnt make me so happy. Somepeople say, if the woman you love dont like u from the beginning no matter how u do and chase her she will not change her mind.

The heart isnt a rock. It is like the ocean full of waves and changes. Your feelings changes every second. OK thats all

Hi - Since most of us here are from Western cultures, I think it's very easy to assume that everyone here is also from a western culture, and sometimes we'll give out not the optimal advice for a situation. You obviously like her a lot, so I think you should make a culturally appropriate move towards courting her or entering a relationship with her.

Oh yes - and the comment about how 'if a girl doesn't like you from the start, she never will.' I also don't agree - it is sometimes true, but not always. Sometimes, once I have spent time with a man and gotten to know him, then I started to like him.

Good luck!!!

-Annie

I haven't read your previous posts and I am sorry that you feel you didn't get the help you needed here.

As Annie has said we cannot know every detail of any individual situation, we can only read what we see in print and offer up what we have based on our life experiences.

I also do not believe that a heart cannot change and that feelings cannot change, and I wish you all the best in pursuing your love.

I have always been a big advocate of not beating around the bush and just talking to a person, it's the most direct way to get your answer, and yes there is a risk of rejection, but if nothing is ventured, nothing is gained.

Good luck!

Last thing i want to say, I know someone who really helps me.... I never asked him forsomething and he didnt helped me. he is always there. Yes GOD. I believe in god, so my plan is: I believe my heart and i have faith in god that he will help me. If i do 100 % effort god wont let me down. Thanks for reading all of this !

I have been loving his girl

The advice on this forum is only as good as the information you provide in your thread. If you have different circumstances then you need to express that otherwise we have no idea of knowing.

I would like to put the God comment aside for a second and say that if you give 100% of yourself that doesnt mean that she has to reciprocate that feeling. If a person doesnt like you the way you like them then yes its possible for that to change a lot of other factors come into play. If you feel that God will help you with this girl then by all means believe that, i hope that you arent let down.

I agree with the above post. This site can only help you as much as you want it to.

When you ask a question- trying to receive advice- from this site you have to understand that each individual person has been through different things, we take from what we've been taught and are trying to convey to you what we think WE would do in this situation. We are not trying to TELL you what to do, just what we would do. If you were to ask your friends, I am sure that you would get different responces, as also on this site. You have to take bits and pieces and put them together like a puzzle to fit your life and what you want.

The advice on this forum is only as good as the information you provide in your thread. If you have different circumstances then you need to express that otherwise we have no idea of knowing.

AlwaysNeedHelp, Daywalker is spot on. I've read your posts and no where did you ever state you were from an Eastern society until today.

My parents raised me with Eastern (Taiwanese) values in a Western society, so I understand your frustration with some of the assertive advice to a point. But to be honest, I think your frustration has less to do with this website and more to do with the with the guy who is flirting successfully with the girl you like. You can take or leave this place and any advice you've been given. You can pray to God all you like. But until you break out of your shell, talk to her, flirt, and do the things it takes to attract this girl's attention & win her heart, nothing will change. Nothing!

There are no guarantees in life, but the good news is you don't have to be this miserable. You can choose to take small steps everyday to get to know this girl better and reveal your heart a little each day. My brother did it. My father did it. My husband did it. Countless other Eastern men have done it as well. No excuses. Get going!!!

hey guys,

I didnt mean that your posts didnt help me or this site is awful. I did know alot of things from you and this site made me feel that someone is sharing my feelings. I just meant that u helped me so much but i will ask god to help me and c what happens next. IAM SO GRATFUL TO THIS SITE AND TO YOU GUYS THANKSSS