i cant stand masterbation

Its something that always haunts me.I dont wanna do it but it always pops in my mind.It disgusts me.Anybody have the same feeling.It reminds me the closest thing ill ever get to a girl is my hand lol.It just really disgusts me.Makes me think that all my friends are having sex with girls and im doing this.Anyone have the same feelings?

Masterbation is a perfectly normal and healthy thing. Just because a person masterbates doesn't mean they will never find love or be in a healthy relationship. Most people I know who are in healthy relationships, myself included, also masterbate.

Alot of our feelings about masterbation have to do with our parents' attitudes about sex. I don't know if your parents have not been open with you about sex or told you that sexual feelings or desires to pleasure yourself are not only OK but normal.

Either way, I hope you can become more comfortable with the fact that you are perfectly normal and that masterbation is not going to stop you from finding a fulfilling relationship when the time is right.

Its obvious that masterbation isnt the issue here. What needs to happen is that you need to change your outlook especially with interpersonal issues. Once you have come to terms with yourself you will be a more secure person and these feelings of self pity will subside.

I know that I may seem young, but I have been in love twice, but I still masterbate. But I see it, not as nasty, but as a restraint. I have come really close to sleeping with a guy, but I have pledged abstinence until marraige. I find masterbation as my way out. If you plan to keep yourself pure and let your future-wife have your innocence, that would be great. Personally, I think that you are letting peer-pressure get to you. I have kept my innocence, and like I said, masterbation is a way out... not a bind to keep you in...