Secret Admirer, How Do I Get Beyond This?

thelonely

That is a cowards way out IMO. Just ask him if he is single and if he says yes then ask him to join you for coffee. If he is interested in you past being the office attention getter, he will accept.

For all you know of him at this point, he could be married/otherwise not single or even gay for that matter. I had a male friend at work that acting just like you explain in your opening post. He was totally gay but loved to kabitz like the guy you are crushing on.

The OP said she is shy girl. For shy ppl, i cant imagine she could ask straight question like that. Thats why i suggest about commenting on fb idea. Of course it will be better if she ask directly. Saving time and energy.

The OP said she is shy girl. For shy ppl, i cant imagine she could ask straight question like that. Thats why i suggest about commenting on fb idea. Of course it will be better if she ask directly. Saving time and energy.

Liking someone's post is not an indication of interest in that person though so any feedback she got from him over her likes would be ambiguous and wouldn't gauge if he is interested in her or she in him for that matter.

Op: You do what you want but my advice is not to enable your shyness by hiding behind social media. Push yourself beyond your comfort level. That is how we grow.

Archived