Friends or Nothing?

Hey! Well I am in need of some advice...OK well I posted a topic about being in need of conversation tips about a guy. Well I really truly thought I loved him. But then I began to do a LOT of thinking and I thought that me saying I loved him just gave me comfort and I didn't mean it. And maybe I just loved him as a brother since we have beens friends since 5th grade now we are going into 9th. But I don't know what I feel. I mean I know that I can't get him out of my head. I think of the kisses we shared ( we dated for a week and well then we broke up and now we are " friends " ) I think of just everything about him. I want to know what I feel and what it means but I just don't know...I get so confused and it seems that I am convincing myself that I don't love him. But I need to realize how I feel and I don't know how and I need to do it soon because I am moving next month 10 hours away from where I live now. So if you have been in a situation like this or you just think you could help me I would appreciate it a lot! Thankx!

Hmm....i understand your need to know how you really feel about him. And it's okay to not know how you feel. It is perfectly normal. The best thing u can do is write about how you feel, talk to a close friend and/or a counsellor. Writing is the best why to figure out how you feel...i know time is pressing...but things cannot be rushed...the more you try to rush things...the slower they will go. Just take your time, write, talk about it and in time the answer will just hit you.

I will pray patience for you and a speedy answer.

Take care and i hope this helps!

Good Luck!

You said that you want him as a friend... but you can stop thinkin' about him heh. I know how it feels when you loved someone and you don't know how to tell them. The best advice is to invite her somewhere and be completely honest. You need to talk that's for sure.

I hope I help a bit

Jeff l. Spiegel