A Quick Question...

Me and this girl have got a thing for eachother, we both admit to liking eachother so I see myself in a pretty good position...

I'd just like to know, what are some signs that she might want me to cuddle with her? This all has to do with the other night... I'm a guy who HATES making people feel uncomfortable so tend not to do things.

Just Curious... thanks...

Also... I'm planning on asking her out next weekend. I've seen numerious threats that say "ask her out, but then tell her you'll call her later and leave"... Is this really a big deal? TO me it'd be nicer just to stick around and chat with her lol...

- Bye

- SilenThunder

for the "cuddling" idea. make a few brushes with your hand. If ur hands come in contact leave your hand there start to gently rub her hand, if she pulls away then you know she didn't like it, if you are lucky she will either leave her hand there or start rubbing urs as well. If this happens u know she wants it as bad as you. just gradually move closer and start more contact, both hands for instance, lol i don't know.

when you are sitting next to her, when you sit down, sit close to her and put ur arm around her. if she doesn't like it she'll tell you. don't worry about it. if she likes it pull her closer let her head rest on ur shoulder. go from there.

I hope i helped at least a little. Good Luck