Looking for change, but it's hard to find

I was talking to my friend a couple of days ago, and we both just realized exactly how boring our lives were becoming >.> So I was instilled with an intense desire to change things! Aren't these supposed to be my exciting years?! So I went out and dyed my hair, I (just) started dieting, I feng shui-ed my room, I'm looking for a job, and all that stuff. Basically I'm asking if anyone has any ideas about things to change when everything is really dull (esp. with summer coming up!). Any comments appreciated ^^

You are only 14, it is illegal for you to work. I suggest that you get invloved in an extra ciricular activity- Dance, Cheerleading, Softball, Basketball, Volleyball. These are the years to get active. You do NOT need to be DIETING at your age. There is never anything wrong eating healthy, but it is wrong to diet at your age.

well if she weighs in at 80kg's and is only 14...then i think some serious dieting is in order. but the best thing is just to eat right, and lay off mcdonalds and stuff. i had a paper run at 14...just dont expect to end up with anything decent.

try and make new friends. go talk to random people. thats always fun