Have I lost her for good?

Hutchypro

how is it going? any developments? im still NC for 3 weeks now. Its getting easier and feeling more like myself. Starting to feel angry at her a bit instead of sad. Hope you are doing well and staying away.

Hey man, no developments. Haven't spoken for three weeks, I still have ups and downs, intense missing her and then feel okay. Seems worse in the mornings. She hasn't reached out, but she has viewed my stories on Social media. I am trying my best to get on, I plan to contact her in time, but when I get to a stage of indifference too her. We ended on good terms, I told her if she needs anything she can just call. I don't want to keep popping up, I asked her to try again an Minh ago and she said no so I have to respect her decision and keep my distance. I still have feelings for her, and I do believe in some little way she may care for me, but I don't know that for sure. Ned to keep telling myself she's not coming back.

Hey man, no developments. Haven't spoken for three weeks, I still have ups and downs, intense missing her and then feel okay. Seems worse in the mornings. She hasn't reached out, but she has viewed my stories on Social media. I am trying my best to get on, I plan to contact her in time, but when I get to a stage of indifference too her. We ended on good terms, I told her if she needs anything she can just call. I don't want to keep popping up, I asked her to try again an Minh ago and she said no so I have to respect her decision and keep my distance. I still have feelings for her, and I do believe in some little way she may care for me, but I don't know that for sure. Ned to keep telling myself she's not coming back.

Good you are getting through it. So funny there are similarities in that it's been 3weeks and that she sometimes looks my social media but doesn't reach out. Sometimes her friends check mine too. I have not looked at hers once nor plan to. No reason just pain there. In my case because I really think she lined up guys and cheated before breakup plus how bad she treated me to get me to oil the trigger , I'm in anger phase most of time. I don't want her since never can trust her. But I do have moments think of good times or miss her smile etc. but reality is how she was at the end. True colors not honeymoon version. That person doesn't exist.

My advice since it's been working for me so far is: move on and assume she isn't coming back. Doesn't mean she won't but you need to detach and take care of yourself. Then after few months of she does reach outyiu will either be like "no way!" Or let's be friends or even try if you think both of you have changed. That's why this time now is golden. Don't waste it pining for her (not saying you are) but make yourself happier, smarter, fitter, etc etc...I think it's our only best option since can't control her and I know I am not different enough yet to act differently and also need more objectivity about her first. Just my 2 cents. Keep writing here or in journal. It helps. 4 weeks for me this Friday post breakup. Seems like last week.

Good tips. I'm doing my best to just forget her. I keep telling myself I'm doing well..no contact then scrolling through I accidentally like one of her pics. Nothing I can do now just wanted to keep my distance as if I wasn't bothered. Everyone I have spoken to says she will never come back and that's what I'm going with now..I get the odd moment where something reminds me of her or the times we had and the horrible thought of her with someone else appears. I still believe we could of worked things out if we were both willing, but if I would ask to hang out and she wouldn't what else could I do? It takes two to mkae or work I guess.

Funnily enough a girl who I started talking to before this relationship has recently become single again...the same time as me. She already told me how she used to like me in college.

I'm pretty sure my ex is trying to play games with me now.

If I post something on social media, she will post more and with selfies etc. It's like she's trying to get one over on me.

Another thing is she is liking pics of other guys, but one thing she has blatantly done, is liking a pic of a guys business. This may seem nothing but I have the EXACT same business as he does. She has started liking his pictures of work. To me this is so obvious she is trying to hurt me? But I don't know why....she hasn't liked any of my stuff. We left friendly but I think she's trying to play games/ win knew over on me/ or make me jealous. She posted something and used a phrase that we both used to joke about too.

Someone please help as I dint know what to do. I want to get in touch with her so bad but it's been thre weeks now and she last stopped messaging.

Archived