Ask me out!

Hello everyone. Fairly sure my guy likes me...(which I've wrote about on here before). But for some reason he is pausing...is there anything I can do to get him over that hurdle or does he pretty much just have to figure it out on his own?

well i dont know your entire story but give the dude some time. have you brought up anything to him? if so, how long ago? has he just gotten out of a previous relationship? how old is he?

and to answer your question; no, there is nothing you can do to make someone like you or speed up the process. well, you can always threaten them lol (jk) but thats just not right to do & it could really piss someone off if they truly ARE confused.

-DG724

Give him a bit of time! He will come round eventually and if he doesn't why don't you ask him out instead!!!! I did! And it worked for me.

So yeah, just be patient and don't give up on him. If you are his firts major nearly girlfriend sort of thing then he is bound to be very nervous!

GIve him some big big hint that you like him a lot. He is just wondering if you like him or not. People are scare of being rejected. He is pausing cuz he wants to know for sure if you like him or not. Flirt with him, give him some obvious signs that you like him. LOok Deep into his eyes