Doesnt know what she wants?

I have been hanging out with the most amazing woman I have ever met. She is 33 and we have been hanging out together for about a month and have sort of been friends for about 6 months.She told at one point that she wanted to be just friends and did not want a serious relationship.

It was becoming obvious that we were both attractedd to each other and she was starting to touch me a lot. So ,the other day I finally kissed her after about a month of hanging/dating .She was cool with it ,but the first thing she said was " dont expect to have sex with me".i never said anything and we kept on kissing.

I wasn't expecting anything , I just love hanging out with her. I have never pressured her one bit and have gone real slow with her. Why would she say this?

Thanks for any advice

My first question would be "do you know what you want?" after you answer that then her knowing what she wants becomes important. Its all about how you play the situation, its possible that it could naturally progress to sex and its possible that it doesnt. I wouldnt give her anymore attention/consideration than you have as a friend. You best play seems to be that you play it by ear. Dont get your hopes up and enjoy the moment.

At 33, most women have a clue about the kind of guy they want to marry and have kids with. My best guess is that she likes and enjoys your company (and kissing you!) but she doesn't think you meet her "standards" or are her "type."

Please guard your heart and think twice about investing your love in this person. She's been brutally honest with you about not wanting a serious relationship, and yet she has the gall to kiss you and toy with your feelings. If you like being toyed with, enjoy it. If not, maybe it's best if you distance yourself from her until she realizes what a good man she's missing out on.

In either case, you have got yourself into trouble. Unless she has just been so swamped with her career, she probably has very specific requirements of a partner. I would just hang back and let her come to you. If she just wants to have some fun and go further, enjoy but don't get attached.

Spoken from experience.

hey.. i think she just wants to have fun with you ... becasue having sex together means alot more than just kissing u know.

So i think she just dont want to get more into the relation or something. Or maybe she dont want to do this now. The best thing just move on with her normally and see what happens next.