Did he lost interest? Was he interested?

VanTuyetTran

So i noticed he looks at me in class, one time i caught him and he looks away immediately, and another time we just stared at each other for a couple secs then I turn away quickly before he does. I approached him and asked him for help on English paper and kept apologizing because he was waiting for 5-6 mins for me trying to find my paper and he did not rush me at all as he said i can take my time to find it, and the entire time he was looking at me while we were talking, and he didn't look away anywhere else. After that I forgot to ask him for my paper back for a week, when I did remember to ask him, he said he totally forgot to give me back my paper, but he was looking at me every day that week even though he forgot to give me back my paper? I've asked him to help me three times now and he always so nice to help me whenever I ask. I asked for his snapchat, then I thank him but I look like i'm in a rush, and he said to me "have a good one" then we part our own way.

He walks really fast, but when i was talking to him, he walks slow to match my speed, even when the conversation stops for a while, he still walk slow to match my speed. We stopped talking when we're walking up the stairs, and the stairs weren't as wide, if two people walk in one stair step, we would have to squeeze in to fit 2 people, and he was walking squeezing himself to the wall as he slightly looking down at me as I was a step of a stair behind him.

I ask everywhere on the ask online websites and they all maybe he interested in me as well... but then on last Saturday when I told him that I can’t read his handwriting on critique on my paper he said can he translate it to me on Monday, then today i was almost forgot to ask him that, then I came back and almost bump into him then I backed up... and I was just looking at him like “huh?” And he was just looking back at me. We were just looking each other for couple secs like giving the “huh?” eyes and eyebrows.... then i reminded him he need to help me translate his handwriting... then when he did that, he was standing facing me but his eyes looks directly in my direction but at the empty hallway so I kept looking back what was he looking at but it’s just empty hallway ... and he looks at that the entire time he’s talking to me. Before he looks at tho....

Stop overthinking this, too. As a friend of mine says "If someone stares at me, I don't know whether it's because they think they know me, they fancy me or whether it's because I've spilt my dinner down my front!"

As it is, your behaviour is going to come over as weird. If you want to get to know this guy, ask him if he wants to go for a coffee whilst you both decipher his handwriting, and take it from there.

When someone becomes interested in another person, sometimes it becomes overwhelming. Sometimes that's all you can think about: "Where are his eyes looking?" "He slowed down for me." By allowing him/her to have such a huge place in your mind, you're distracting yourself from yourself. If he is interested, a simple initiation here and there is okay, but allow him space to do the same. If he does not, then don't overstep. Keep yourself busy, your mind busy, and focus on bettering yourself for yourself. If he never comes around, at least you won't be hurt, and at least you're doing things that keep you happy. Here's a thought: You like him for all of the small things that make him, so let him like you for all of the small things that make you.

Archived