Hi i need help pls

hello iam 22 years old male , i work as a teacher in high school , at the school i met a teacher ( 22 young lady) she is so cute and polite well we were normal frineds only at school i mean i se her at scholl only , till the last week she asked me to teach her about computers , i was so shappy coz i want to tell her many things ( i love her ) so i gave her my phone number and she said she will call me to make a date and start the lessons but till now she did call , so i took her phone number from the school and called her , she wasn't home , her sister told me she is out , on the next day i told her i called she said oh iam sorry i wasnt at home and she said that she will call me again and she didnt so i call her to see what is up and the same she wasnt home , the problem is when i talk to her i feel she somehow likes me but i donot know if she has boyfriend or something and iam confused in what to do i really love her pls help me

thank you

Well dont rush yourself mikey.. Can you really say that you love her already?? So you have your crush, now act cool. Maybe she likes to go out at night, just party with girlfriends or maybe she does have a bf. She could be interested in you because you nice or because she digs you. Either way I wouldnt call her too much.. Give her a chance to get back to you esp. since you have been initiating everything. And since you see her at work, you have a very good way of charming her. Take it slow, see what signals you get..teach her about computers, laugh be happy but dont make a move till you think shes into you too--at least this is what i would do. And have u actually given her a chance to call you bak? like a few days? how long did u give her til u call again..relax it will work out.

Thank you guys for your reply , well i gave her 2 days to call and she didn't when i asked her she said she was busy so.... i will do as you said i will ask her to go out and i will poste what will happen

thank you ppl for you help , take care