ok am i considered a player:

i like to talk and be friendly with girls-not just one girl-any girl who seems receptive and nice. i usually initiate,but if they show some effoprt i will be friendly back to em. you could call this friendlyness fliritng a little too.

this it directed at not just one girl but others too:

my flirtiness includes: winks, smiles and winks, hi (her name) and followed by a smile,compliments on her good grade she got in that class- ur smart tahts a very good mark, waves-as to say hello or good bye, compliments on her clothing attire-"i like shoes-they are nike shoxs-their expensive hey-ah but ur worth it and a smile with it and , u have good taste. at times i hold my smile longer than usual. i also give out eyebrow raises as i smile-is this ok. telling the girl i like her b/c she easy to talk to and nice and maybe at possibnel to hang out with her.

example this girl i like is in 2 of the same classes i am in too i say" ah we have 2 classes together , thats great it must be fate". or i say "i am so happy we have 2 classes together that means we can study together"

anyother ways i can also be a flirt or a better one-examples please-i am a rookie.

what is a tease and what would a tease do-give some examples please .

what also do they mean by a guy being playful-some examples.

sometimes I really like it when guys dont take the really nice route..it depends on the girl... I tend to like it when guys are a little sarcastic...playful in the sense of it shows character when you arent afraid to test the girl...

and ...really listening to her ya know..and then throwing in a meaningful comment..I find the guys who find there ways into my heart the quickest are the ones who try to be my friend...and at the same time are very sweet and flirtatious the action you're doing is great! it just needs some more flavor that's all.. sounds like you've got the cute flirtation down.

Good Luck!

p.s. I hafta say the classic can I carry your books thing..everybody knows the the whole sterotype -offering would probably at least make her smile. and it's cute.

flavour ?? give me some examples please-lines

sometimes I really like it when guys dont take the really nice route..it depends on the girl... I tend to like it when guys are a little sarcastic...playful in the sense of it shows character when you arent afraid to test the girl...

and ...really listening to her ya know..and then throwing in a meaningful comment..I find the guys who find there ways into my heart the quickest are the ones who try to be my friend...and at the same time are very sweet and flirtatious the action you're doing is great! it just needs some more flavor that's all.. sounds like you've got the cute flirtation down.

Good Luck!

p.s. I hafta say the classic can I carry your books thing..everybody knows the the whole sterotype -offering would probably at least make her smile. and it's cute.

Joe,

You are not a player based on how you described yourself. I say that because it seems that you are not too different from me. I'll strip up a pretty good conversation that is friendly and non-sexual with any girl that is receptive, but, there is a reason why many have called me a player and why you might be as well.

You are very good at conversation, and, chances are that you are an attractive looking guy. Now, being attractive alone isn't what might make someone think that you're a player, but being attractive, while also being charming and the ability to have a very pleasant conversation will.

Think about it. You said yourself you initiate the conversation, you have the ability the carry on a very good conversation with someone if they are initially open and receptive to it, and you it comes effortlessly while also being "aggresive" about it.

Most people don't just walk up to someone they don't know and strike up a conversation that allows the other party to be quite comfortable. A shame, but it's true. I've been told how I am a player because eventhough I won't get physical with the girl, but talking with a random girl, a girl I am not interested in a relationship with or dating, I can still stir her up emotionally by the conversation thinking that she may havea chance, but then just walk away from it (and I wonder why certain girls won't leave me alone when this really is a self-fulfilling prophecy).

I wouldn't say that you have to change anything about you per say. Outgoing, the ability to hold an intelligent conversation, charm, funny, etc., are all positive qualities. But, do it with everyone like you say you do, male, female, potential interests, just friends, etc., to show that you provide this sort of attention to everyone.

But be wary. You will get those individuals that fall for you after your first encounter. Don't string them on if you are not interested. I usually made the mistake by being even more charming and playful with words to manipulate myself out of the situation while also still looking like a gentlemen. Unfortunately, that always backfired and she wanted me more and sent me running for the hills, when instead I should have been more honest and direct with her. This way it's a wuick ok, instead of me leading her on and looking like the bad guy in the end, rightfully so.

Oh yeah "Alfie"...Jude Law so hot...but the movie was just too sad for me. lol. That's a typical player. Don't worry Joe, as long as you flirt but do it in a respectful way then you're fine! just don't let it make your head to big, we don't want you turnin out to be one of the "bad boys" we've been discussin in the other post!

• 9 months later...

I just have one question before I get to your answers for your questions. You label your self as a player and seem to be pround of it, why? You don't have to answer if you don't want to, I am just curious as to why thats all.

Now for your answers to your questions. A tease is when someone shows off something that they know is attractive and makes you want to have "it" but does not show all of it nor let you touch "it" in any shape or form. For example a girl pulling up her dress to show off her leg(s). As far as being one as a guy it is much harder since girls are not as visual as us guys are, but a well built body does help tho.

When a people refer to a guy being playfull, it usually means that the guy is very flirtatious or very physical with girls (meaning lots of flirting touching). Basically its another way of saying a guy is flirting or being flirtatious.

Hopefully my answers help you.