what do i do?

I am 16, yes I am young I guess.. Well, anyway I need advice on what to do here..

I guess I can be shy around girls that I have feelings for, overall I am a laid-back person, lately I have developed a crush on this girl in my grade, I have English class with her and this thing called "SRT" which in short is just 30 minutes after english class where we do nothing.. I don't talk to her much at all, usually in Englush class no one talks, and than in SRT shes always with her friends, I'm not really friends with her friends and sicne I don't ever talk to her, I'm a little bit to shy to go over there and just like talk to them.. I want to talk to her so bad because I have a big crush on her and I want to get to know her better, Just the way she acts in class and everything I know about her I like a lot.. but I don't know how to get to be able to talk to her.. I got her online name but I have not added it to my list yet because I havn't talked to her in person, so I feel like I shouldn't add that until I know her in person, is that the right thing to do? How do I start talking to her and reveal my feelings for her? am I totaly crazy because I'm not friends with her friends?((like I feel like wea re in different "groups" so to speak..)... what should I do? .

Hi

Well to be honest a simple hello can do the trick!

When you don't know someone it can always be difficult and you have nerves etc when your young.

Just say hi next time you walk past - or next time she walks past and see what happens!

-Turboz

Don't add her to your list yet. That would be weird. Start small. Smile at her when you pass her in the hall. Sit by her in class. When you get a homework assignment, ask her to verify what's required. Borrow pencil/paper from her. Grab a happy meal for lunch and when you return the pencil, give her the free toy as a thank you gift. Pick her some flowers and leave it on her desk before class. Look shocked when she accuses you of putting it on her desk. Tell a funny joke. Make friends with her friends, so you'll have even more excuses to hang out with her. Tell her she sounds like she knows what she's talking about in class and ask her to critique your papers. Compliment her on her cool shirt, tennis shoes, earrings, whatever - if she's wearing something cool. I think you get the idea. Just talk to her!