To Mr. Breadcrumb

Kerryalex

To the man who will not stop playing games.

We ended it. Quit doing to me what you do to others. I will not accept that.

Mr. I-need-validation-from-other-women-to-feel-secure-about-myself.

He who does not wish to get help and understand why he consistently hurts women with his flirting. He who will pathetically stalk women's pages to flirt with them.

He who follow women who don't follow him. You are pathetic. You lie and you cheat. I am aware of this. Why do you "check up on me" and then "need your space".

You want a meaningful relationship but cannot stop hitting on other women.

Mr.

"I will not change"

So how is it you are unable to hold a meaningful relationship?

Have you found anything meaningful? No?

... leave me alone.

Guys like these never change. Their need for validation by other women coupled low esteem is what drives them to become Mr. Breadcrumb. The sad thing is they will continue to do it every women who crosses their paths. They mind ***you and discard you once you become hooked on them. They are not happy people and they are wired differently from the norms.

Glad you ended it with him, or you would have been stuck on a merry go round until you develop the strength to jump off.

Guys like these never change. Their need for validation by other women coupled low esteem is what drives them to become Mr. Breadcrumb. The sad thing is they will continue to do it every women who crosses their paths. They mind ***you and discard you once you become hooked on them. They are not happy people and they are wired differently from the norms.

Glad you ended it with him, or you would have been stuck on a merry go round until you develop the strength to jump off.

It's a difficult ride. He treated me so well in all of the ways a partner should want. He showed me off proudly. He treated me equally. He showered me with love. But his flirting behind my back said otherwise. Made me feel that all of the good things he did was from a guilty conscience. Made me feel inadequate. Played on my weakness because I am going through a divorce. Months of this I have been struggling with this behavior to understand that he is weak, irresponsible,not very bright and narcissistic.

Going solo now. Don't want any twits. Have to focus on work and getting life in order. I am skeptical of meeting someone worth my time at this point. Cutting off all social media and NO dating. Need to get over the bitterness.

Thank you. It's good to know there are people out there who get what I'm going through/

It's a difficult ride. He treated me so well in all of the ways a partner should want. He showed me off proudly. He treated me equally. He showered me with love. But his flirting behind my back said otherwise. Made me feel that all of the good things he did was from a guilty conscience. Made me feel inadequate. Played on my weakness because I am going through a divorce. Months of this I have been struggling with this behavior to understand that he is weak, irresponsible,not very bright and narcissistic.

So because you decided to take your broken self into the dating world while going through a divorce, he is 'weak, irresponsible,not very bright and narcissistic....'

I'd say most men would not date a woman going through a divorce, a cheater? He'll scoop an emotionally broken woman right up.

Archived