New relationship but unsure of what hes thinkin

I need some thoughts please.....

Months ago i got out of a relationship that was about a year long. It was a tough break up. But finally i reached the point to where i was ready to date again. So i started going on dates, meeting people. just recently ive met a guy and we clicked pretty well, we were hanging out for awhile little over a month or so and he asked me to be his gf. so i said yes, i was really timid but i felt i was ready so i said yes.

Heres the problem.......the two of us are very busy. we are boht in college and i play a sport for the school we go to and he coaches little league back home which is about 40 mins away (so hes always going back and forth), so there is not a lot of free time between the two of us. I understand that we are busy but i feel as though he doesnt put as much effort into everything like i do. He never says "hey are u gonna come and hang out iwth me" when we have free time, he can go like an entire day without callin me.......and that makes me feel like ehe doesnt think of me or doesnt wornder what im up to or even if he misses me or anything. Im not the type of person that needs phone calls all the time but i would like a call if we hadnt talked for about a day or two. I realize maybe hes not a phone person but i just wish he would call to say hi. two mins thats all im askin

Also when we say we are going to hang out he some how makes plans with something or someone else and it really makes me feel like hes just not htat into me. I always have to bring it up for us to do something he never does.....and i wish he would so i would feel like hes excited to be with me. Im really not used to this from a guy im used to them being to much, callin to much and wanting to see me.

I had this whole discussion with him once and he was good. He told me that hes used to dating girls that call him all of the time, and always doing all the work, and i told him well he better start workin or im done. for awhile with the calling and such......but it started again. I dont know if i should bring it all up again or if i should just end this.

I always thought that when ur first starting a relationship ur suppose to be happy and wanting to see that person and not have any doubt if they are into u and what not. But some nights i go to bed feeling really crummy not knowing what hes thinking. so should i talk to him again? would it seem like im nagging? or should i end it?

Sounds like he's just not the type that calls all the time and puts in all that effort like you want. He seems more laid-back. The relationship is fairly new so why not give it a shot and if it really bothers you then walk away. But I guess I just don't see the big deal with not calling every day or waiting a few days to call as long as when he does call or when you do hang out you have a nice time and enjoy the company, and the romantic sparks are there.

i agree he doesnt seem like the calling type. however, considering it's a new realtionship AND you dont see eachother often phone calls or online should be used a lot. it does worry me and i would be kind of annoyed. you've talked to him and it still hasnt improved. give it ONE MORE SHOT. and see what happens. but it seems this guy just maybe doesnt have time for a REAL realtionshipo if ya no what i mean.