Only going to see her after 9.5 months

Hey

Well Im not going to see her for 9.5 months by the time I get back. Its already been 8 months. And she says that she kind of likes someone else. But Ive spent 2 years and 8 months with her and we had so many happy moments together. She says she doesn't have feelings for me now. But when I arrive home and see her do you think she will be happy to see me and notice how much I love her, and missed her, and all the work I did for my education was for her so that I could go back and see her. Do you think she might love me once more when she sees me? She hasnt seen my face for 9.5 months

I really love her

Hey

Well Im not going to see her for 9.5 months by the time I get back. Its already been 8 months. And she says that she kind of likes someone else. But Ive spent 2 years and 8 months with her and we had so many happy moments together. She says she doesn't have feelings for me now. But when I arrive home and see her do you think she will be happy to see me and notice how much I love her, and missed her, and all the work I did for my education was for her so that I could go back and see her. Do you think she might love me once more when she sees me? She hasnt seen my face for 9.5 months

I really love her

I am going to sadly say that if she does not have feelings for you and has admitted so and told you that she likes someone else, she has probably moved on....

It is important to remember that our exs do not come back because of how WE feel, so seeing how much you love and miss her won't make her come back, they come back because of how THEY feel. There are a few approaches you can take to improve your chances, but I don't think you can expect her to love you once more magically when she sees you, love does not work like that....love is about going through the tough times and the good times, and since you are broken up I am assuming that the tough times pushed you apart instead.

I think it is better for you to start thinking in terms of it being over and healing and moving on, I know everyone heals at different paces but 8+ months is a long time to still be thinking in terms of her wanting you back suddenly when you return...

I know for me its so difficult. I don't consider myself broken up with her. I can't concentrate on my education without her. I love her so much I cannot and will not let her go. I cry and regret every morning why I went overseas to study. It was my biggest mistake ever. But i need to spend time with her and I think thats the only way I can win her back.