update on year and 8 months since break up and confused

Here is a link to my previous post

link removed

Well I did end up spending the whole evening with the ex.. let me tell ya it was weird...She stopped by an hour early...to my surprise and chatted it up with all my roomates. She brought a bottle of wine for supper because she under the impression I was cooking dinner but I had nothin ready.

So she ended up taking me out to a local restaurant and we ate.food was good and alot of laughter.

Got back to my place and we chilled in my room for about an hour and a half and smoked cigarettes and listened to music.

We ended up giving each other massages on my bed and then ended up taking a nap for about 20 mins..lol... we woke up and went to my basement and watched a movie then walked her to her car down the road and gave her a hug goodnight..

weird and confusing night it was....

I on the other hand played it cool...didn't get all mushy or didn't try to kiss her even though at times I really wanted to..it felt so much like back in the day when we were together..

What should I do about this ? What do you think she is thinking ?

It sounds like you guys seem very comfortable around each other, and theres no stress related factors going on..you gave each other back massages, and fell asleep *sounds like she is very comfortable around you most of all*. It looks like she really is giving you the signal that she still sees you as a caring guy, whom she still knows that cares about her.If things feel right with you, somehow take a deep breath, take her out/hang out one more time..and if you feel completely confident..go for it

thanks for the advice..

Yeah I do feel comfortable with her and she does as well..

I'm just worried about letting all of my emotions out and getting hurt again. I'm thinking of maybe on waiting for her to contact me..which she will eventually..she always has been contacting me for the past few months not me.. and see if she initiates the "more than friends" feel..