She is keep Ignoring me! unhappy in sex

Hello

i am married almost 5 years. with a ton of difficulty to keep it.specially in in first a few years.

it was a long distance relationship , she moved to U.S. after marriage

i had to go through a ton of different problems:

- she was not happy here in U.S. for a while

- she was home sick and crying some times

- she was complaining about everything

- she was trying to take negative side of everything in life

- she was trying to keep her distance with my family (even they love her a lot)

- and most important one was SEX problem (she does not like it !!)

i sacrificed myself a lot and now , most of the problems and issues are solved and she is much much better now (active , healthy , more happy and good relationship with my family)

but , we still have problem with SEX !!

she still does not like it and she is trying to reject me and ignore me in this matter

she is using everything to postpone it , or cancel it.

e.g. : for a long while she does not let me do anything without condom, we could finish 60 condoms in one and a half year :icon_sad: less than one time in a week.

i usually just become quite for a few days , anytime that ignorance or rejection happens. then after a few days (sometime more than a week) she become regret and trying to fix it.

but , it is becoming routine and i do not like it. i am loosing my attention and interest to her. i can see a gap between us and each time that behavior is happening the gap gets bigger :icon_sad:

please advise

thanks

thanks for your reply

yes she was virgin

i am trying to do my BEST for her orgasm, and she has it some times, but most of the time she does not want to have it !!!

(e.g. i read a lot about oral sex for ladies , i read that it helps a lot , BUT she does not let me !!!)

the important issue that catch my interest is , she does not get wet , even if i spend a long time to foreplay then i have to use lubricant !

Hello

i am married almost 5 years. with a ton of difficulty to keep it.specially in in first a few years.

it was a long distance relationship , she moved to U.S. after marriage

i had to go through a ton of different problems:

- she was not happy here in U.S. for a while

- she was home sick and crying some times

- she was complaining about everything

- she was trying to take negative side of everything in life

- she was trying to keep her distance with my family (even they love her a lot)

- and most important one was SEX problem (she does not like it !!)

i sacrificed myself a lot and now , most of the problems and issues are solved and she is much much better now (active , healthy , more happy and good relationship with my family)

but , we still have problem with SEX !!

she still does not like it and she is trying to reject me and ignore me in this matter

she is using everything to postpone it , or cancel it.

e.g. : for a long while she does not let me do anything without condom, we could finish 60 condoms in one and a half year :icon_sad: less than one time in a week.

i usually just become quite for a few days , anytime that ignorance or rejection happens. then after a few days (sometime more than a week) she become regret and trying to fix it.

but , it is becoming routine and i do not like it. i am loosing my attention and interest to her. i can see a gap between us and each time that behavior is happening the gap gets bigger :icon_sad:

please advise

thanks

Any Idea or support ?

thanks for your reply

yes she was virgin

i am trying to do my BEST for her orgasm, and she has it some times, but most of the time she does not want to have it !!!

(e.g. i read a lot about oral sex for ladies , i read that it helps a lot , BUT she does not let me !!!)

the important issue that catch my interest is , she does not get wet , even if i spend a long time to foreplay then i have to use lubricant !

Might want to bring her to a doctor female doctor there might be a medical reason for this and not just pure rejection. Also was this a arranged marriage? I dated a middle eastern woman her first marriage was arranged and she hated him and hated sex but with me was absolutely insane like it was all new for her.

Archived