Ex becoming friends with people she used to be jealous about

Title says it all, like what the hell really :D I am doing fine right now, going to a "date" with one gal and asking another one out, but just noticed that my ex is trying to befriend girls she used to be jealous of when she was with me. This is just bizarre imo xD I don't really care but this makes me laugh, who does this? :D First, she leaves for my friend and also talks "poop" about me to others and later came back to apologize and talk, to lessen her guilt, but stopped contacting me after i told her that to come over if she wants to talk and work things out. Some people who have read my stuff know my situation. Never could have known that a girl that i loved for 4.5 years becomes like that. For an example, the girl she is complimenting on IG right now, she used to talk pooploads of poop about when we were together and that she's a etc. I don't know is that jealousy and guilt hitting her at the same time or smth but one thing i know: my ex is full of "poop" and i wasted 4.5 years of my time with her.

it is immature.... but u know she's jealous bc she sees in those people what she feels she lacks and she really wishes they were her friends.

try keeping to nc... even if she contacts you and never make it as easy as - come over if you want.

that is a privilege for people in your life that care about you and you are in a relationship with. Not people or ex's that only think of themselves....

my ex used to come over unannounced all the time. if he did that now, he'd have to kick down the door to get me off of the sofa [emoji23] I'm not home. not to him anyway.

Indiana dude...

going to a "date" with one gal and asking another one out

You are moving on, and good on ya.

just noticed that my ex is trying to befriend girls she used to be jealous of when she was with me

Is this the only way she has to keep tabs on you now?

Ask those female friends (nicely) to give her the cold shoulder.

Onward and upwards.

Archived