Im finding it hard to cope

Brokenheartedm

A year later now and I find myself still sad about it, I guess maybe all the talk of marriage and of us growing old together. Our relationship was very fast moving we slept in the same bed every night together basically marriage without the ring. We almost got back together in July, hooked up etc. just recently rekindled a friendship when we started talking she instantly brought up the past, pics, memories, our sex life and how it was amazing and boom she disappears and starts dating. I’m really having trouble moving on I get sick thinking about doing all this with someone else but than I get mad that she moved on without me, with some guy she said reminded her of me but one he’s Spanish and idk how that can remind her of me I guess the way he chased her?? I’m sick to my stomach 😕

Well u see I can’t fully get away from her as she applied and got the job in my business after we broke up so I saw her at the work party but she didn’t bring him, the whole night literally she just busted my balls about everything , I still have her on ig but she don’t even post anymore so it’s whatever. I don’t go out of my way to talk to her either no txt no messages nothing she likes my pics but that’s about it as of now

Well u see I can’t fully get away from her as she applied and got the job in my business after we broke up so I saw her at the work party but she didn’t bring him, the whole night literally she just busted my balls about everything , I still have her on ig but she don’t even post anymore so it’s whatever. I don’t go out of my way to talk to her either no txt no messages nothing she likes my pics but that’s about it as of now

You need to be doing more to preserve your well-being, OP.

Delete her on IG and all other social media. Don't engage in conversation with her at work or work parties or anywhere else. A professional "hello" is all that you need to be saying to her.

You haven't been doing everything you need to do to finally let go of her and move on. Take the above steps or stay stuck. It's not easy, I realize, but you're delaying your own healing.

Archived