What should I do?

Noahbarnes122

So I’m 17 years old, and I’ve been dating this girl for almost 3 months now. Before we were dating we had a thing for a long time but it didn’t turn into dating until later. We always have little conflicts that come up, but we get over them easily. One of the things that annoys me the most is that she thinks she’s right 90% of the time and doesn’t take the blame. We see each other almost everyday, and I love seeing her, but sometimes I feel like I see her too much. But she says she wishes we hung out more. Two weeks ago I went to a party at my friend’s house and my girlfriend and I got really ed up. For some reason we found the first room and made out on the bed but we didn’t go all the way. When we woke up we found out it was my friend’s parent’s room. We promised each other never to tell anyone about that, but he found out a week later and hasn’t talked to me in a week. I don’t know what to do because he’s one of my best friends and I don’t want to lose him. But at the same time I don’t want to lose my girlfriend. I want to think she’s the right fit for me but I’m not sure anymore. I don’t know what to do so any help would be great. (And I don’t want a lecture about drinking at 17)

Archived