Does this action of hers means shes flirting? A way to flirt?

Galidan

So, I haven't really this technique, I changed my appears got new shoes, clothes, skinny-er jeans, new haircut, in short I look better, and I can see more results in flirting but there was two woman that I have never discovered if this is flirting or just a coincidence, firt female, I was in a mall, and she was the worker, she made some eye contact and then she came over asked if we needed help, we said we are good, and as she walked away, she stoped at the mirror and turn and look at her's ass*that was super sexy in my eyes*, and then I got shy and looked away. Second female, I was in the bathroom waiting outside for my friend to finish, and theres a big mirror there, and the same trick happened, just without the eye contact, some girl came near me as I was looking at the mirror or at her direction(one of them) and she turned around and revealed her ass in the mirror, checking it out herself.

Again, I never experienced this flirting, so i'm doubting, and want other opinions, hope there will be female opinions too.

And if it is, how do I approach a woman doing that, wouldn't that be kinda creppy?

Women checking their appearance is not odd, nor is it flirting. Look for more concrete signs such as extended conversation, joking around etc.

Yes never ask them out at work , that is creepy.

as she walked away, she stoped at the mirror and turn and look at her's ass*that was super sexy in my eyes*

Archived