Where to go from here?

rachelann16

I have a guy friend that I am very close to. We have became close friends. He has helped me through a lot by listening, supporting, guiding, offering advice, and just being there for me. It’s like we had developed a sibling like relationship; that’s the bond I feel like we have. People question whether we are really friends or if we are dating (or people suggest that we should be dating). I have stayed at his place many times. Nothing has happened aside from cuddling as we watch a movie. I do like him but I don’t know if I could risk the relationship I have with him right now for a committed relationship. He is always someone I can rely on but I don’t know if that would still be the case if something happened while in a committed relationship. I don’t know how he feels about it on his end. I don’t know if he is even seeing/talking to other girls. It’s hard to that he doesn’t do anything but work because he is in the process of completely taking over a bar business from his parents, so our schedules aren’t compatible. What should I do from here?

Archived