How do I feel less jealous?

Linzy

I don't know if this fits into this category. I really like this guy, he's my friends brother. He came over today, you can tell he flirts with me but he sometimes does the same things he does to me with my friends. But he does them more to me...I don't know if that makes sense...but I just fell jealous sometimes and we're not even going out. I really do like him, like very. My mom is okay with me liking him, he's only 2 1/2 years older than me. I just need help to make me feel less jealous and how do I make him know that I like him so maybe he can make the first move.

You need to read that book call "The rules" which tells girls how to get men to marry them. Otherwise, just sleep with him. Most guys get clingy after they sleep with a girl. If he doesn't then go sleep with other guys. Most guys get jealous when a girl they slept with sleeps with his buddies.

A long time ago when I liked him, I wrote a note to him saying I liked him. He said I was a lil young (not that young) and that's all he said about it...I think he might've changed. And for the sleeping with a guy thing, I'm 14.