fspro10

Hello. I am almost 19 years old. In this post I will describe my actual situation. I don't really know where to start from. So I just started college in October and right from the first day I saw this girl and I felt like I fell in love instantly. Then I realized we were actually class-mates. And then I found out she likes me back. She has made it pretty obvious but right now I'm feeling very down and depressed, with very low self-esteem. I get so panicked when she's around me that instead of being nice to her and talking to her I ignore her because I just don't know what to say, I am afraid of screwing it up. One of the reasons is that I'm suffering from a pretty severe form of acne on my whole body and if we hooked up it would have probably led to getting intimate with each other. Earlier this day, I met with a friend of her, who is also a mate from our class, I said "hello" to her friend and I could see her (the girl that I really like) turning her back so I won't see her. I know it may sound like something casual or unimportant but that was a moment when I realized that I really ed up. I've also been bullied through high-school and I think this played a role in the decrease of my self-esteem also. It did put me down so bad that I'm so afraid of talking to people so bad so instead I will just ignore everyone. A few years earlier, when the bullying started, and I saw that people were heads, I was thinking like " it, I don't need everyone". But a few experiences have made me realized that this attitude doesn't fit me. I am naturally a very sensitive and motivated guy. I don't know what to do, where to start from. Going back to the situation about that girl, I feel like all I wanna do is hug her and tell her that I'm sorry. If this seems hard to read/understand, I apologize, I'm a bit drunk right now writing this. The only good thing about these years is that I started a youtube channel that makes me a few hundred bucks every month. I would talk to my parents about my situation but I feel like it's just too much to tell them, I feel like I should be the one who finds a way through this BS. I know that I shouldn't put the blame on other people, but I have been so open and friendly to the wrong people in the past that I have ended up the one who got hurt. Sometimes my actions are like a 14 year old's, I tend to be very immature. I don't know what to do and where to start from...

Well, when a girl likes you, she thinks you're the best guy in the world. I've heard women say their boyfriend is so handsome, and when you meet him, he's a short, fat, balding Hobbit, but a girl in love doesn't see that. So you should stop worrying about your acne. Do all you can to fight it. Also try getting more sleep, exercise, eating fresh food, perhaps even trying turmeric.

So what you should do is text the girl that you like and write exactly what you wrote here, that when you see her you get all nervous and you don't know what to say, but that you like her. Ask her to meet you somewhere, like the library or the cafeteria if she likes you too and get ready to ask her out to dinner or a movie if she shows up to talk to you. And try not to let all that other stuff get to you.

Be straight up and honest about things so she understands and there isn't any misunderstandings. Obviously be careful and confident and don't let her use the information to walk over you. But you'll regret not going for it. The quicker you see if she's actually into you for you, the quicker you can stop agonising about screwing things up.

You say you're down and low self-esteem. Timing is unfortunate but just be aware of how you're feeling and go slow. You don't want to miss opportunities because of your self doubt. But also don't set yourself up to be doomed if it doesn't work out. You've got to fight for yourself. Confidence and kindness are the biggest attractants. Excel at things you're good at, like this Youtube channel.

Archived