I have been with the same guy for almost 7 years now! He is the ONLY boyfriend I have ever had. My first for everything. We have had our problems through the years as everyone does. I love this guy with my every being and I don't want anything more in the world than to marry him and spend the rest of my life with him. We had a baby almost 3 years ago and just recently moved into our own house. That is when all the problems started. He has a child with another girl and never really had any kind of relationship with the child's mother. There were no feelings for her. I stuck by him through thick and thin in all situations. Well, right as we were getting ready to move into our house I bought him a truck. everything was still cool between us it was when his mom realized he was leaving her that everything came crashing down. She all of a sudden out of the blue invited the other child's mother to move in with her along with the child. His mom was just telling me it was because she needed the rent. Whatever!!! Well, of course when I found out about it I was crushed, hurt, in shock etc. He started moving in assuring me nothing was ever going to become of the whole situation at his mom's house. She was just living there for the kid. I believed him and tried thinking nothing else of it. Well, of course even though he was at home with me I couldn't stop thinking that she was living in my soon to be mother-in-laws house. My heart was torn over what his mom had done. By the way this girl hates both him and me and has tried to just make my life a living ****. Anytime she can hurt me she will. Well, we started fighting over stupid things like how many plants to put in the house. I started having second thoughts on things but never once stopped loving him. One night while I was at work he kept calling trying to talk about it and I couldn't I was at work. He asked me if I wanted him to leave and I said no but I didn't want to discuss this right now that we will talk later. He took that as I don't love you and when I got home he wsa gone and so was all his stuff. I tried calling him but he wasn't answering his phone at his mom's. He called me a couple days later to check on Layci and me and to see if I wanted his entertainment center in my house. We talked a little bit but I couldn't control my emotions so we hung up. A couple weeks later we got together and talked we cried he told me that he loved me still and I am the only girl he will ever feel this way about etc. Well, everything was going good until a friend of mine that knows the other girl called me to let me know that she had gotten Jason hooked on crystal meth! So that explains his weird behaviors. He keeps telling me that he loves me and not to worry there is no one else and that he will never give another girl what he has given me. But on Saturday that girl called my house looking for him and yes he was there. I started talking with her because he didn't want too. She said that she couldn't do this back and forth anymore I asked her to explain and she said that he had been having sexual relations with her so that she will buy him things. Well, she has lied to me in the past about him so I didn't know if I should believe her or not. But still my heart was breaking. She asked me waht he tells me and I told her and she said that he doesn't say any of that stuff to her. I know that he doesn't have to like her in a romatnic way to sleep with her but why is he if he loves me? He says that he wants us to get back together but we have a lot to work on. I am just not understanding him right now. How do I approach him about her and get the truth and what is the best way to go about keeping the man I so desperatly love and want???? Please help!!! All comments are wanted. Guys please give me some tips from a guys point of view. Thank you .

You obviously really really love this guy. I think deep down this guy loves you too. I believe he just has some issues to work with. You guys have too much history...to just throw it all away. I think the direct approach is best for you, as i can tell by how you write you are very worried. Talk to him and tell him enough with the lies and just tell you the truth... communication is the biggest key in a relationship. I believe he does want to get back together with you...and yes you both will have a lot to work on...him particularly. But be there for him. Talk to him and help him get the help he needs. And then one day when this all works out...he will be there for you. Trust in God, He will help you if you ask Him to. Talk to your fiance and set a plan to get him the help he needs and set aside time each day to talk to each other about your day and other things. I hope this helps. And i bet you that other girl means nothing to him. I think he just got lost and is confused. Take care of you and take it easy!