My old friend hates me now

Letpac23

This guy I️ used to be friends with now hates me. I️ have no idea why as I️ have not done anything rude to him. I️ was always nice and gave him answers to our work. A couple weeks ago he just suddenly stopped talking to me and I️ wasn’t going to try and force him to be friends. He then completely moved to a different desk and when his friend tried to get me to sit with them, he yelled at me not to sit at their table. Most of the time he doesn’t talk to me, but in the past couple days he has flipped me off and been rude right to my face. I️ don’t know what I️ did to him and whenever I️ try to say anything around him he’ll tell me to shut the f**k up or something like that. I️ just don’t understand why he’s acting like this and don’t know what to do

How old are you guys? If you're both teens, it could be he likes you and he might have asked you if you wanted to do something and you said you were busy. And he took that as a brush off and is acting immaturely. You might ask one of his friends to find out why he doesn't like you anymore, or you can walk up to him and say, "I'm sorry if I did something wrong, but I miss my friend. Why are you treating me this way?" See if you can find out exactly what you did. In any case, he's probably overreacting to something you didn't even know you said or did.

Archived