Does anybody know what kind of quiz or test my counsellor used on me?

Hi there. I attended counselling a few years ago - she was very spiritual.

She asked me "do you really want to know what you want?" Of course I said yes.

She proceeded to ask these questions, and at the end she told me "you want to be abused. You think you deserve it."

I wish I could describe it better, the question sheet was a weird format and I can't quite remember what she was asking. All I know is that basically, from this question sheet it stated "I want to be abused. I deserve it ." This was from my answers somehow, which I don't think had anything to do with the abuse I'd been through.

Please, if anyone knows what I'm talking about, please help. I'd love to revisit this and see how much I've changed over the years after leaving the abuse. Thank you!

Yeah, I don't know if there's a standard "abuse" questionnaire, but you can certainly come to this conclusion by ascertaining someone's emotional makeup, what they believe their self worth is, their past history of relationships, and whether they are vulnerable or need and feel they need a man to tell them what to do or to complete them. Of course, if you've been abused, you're not in the best state to begin with. It was unfair of the counselor to tell you this.

Archived