The other day i was talking to my cousin who is also my best friend, she was upset and was crying b/c her and her mom got into it. Well, she told me that she might be going to live w/ her Dad which is pretty far away from where I live, but anyways i didn't really think anything of it b/c her and her mom are always fighting and she is always telling me that she is going to go live w/ her dad and she never does, but this time she really did. I am so upset. I am never going to get to see her anymore b/c i am not able to be around her dad b/c of something that happened in the past. I feel so lonely now b/c she is my only friend and the only one I trust. We are always together and now that she's gone i have no one. I haven't talked to her since she moved b/c i can't even call over at her dads. I feel so lonely!!!!!!!!

awww,im really sorry about your situtation .It sounds like you were really close to her.Can you maybe at least write her letter's or do something to stay in contact?or is she in complete isolation?I really hope u do get a hold of her and i think that you will get through this rough time in your life and that you and your cousin will come out of it closer.You should Keep a positive attitude,anything is possible .Hope it works out for you.

hey thanks for the reply. Anyways, there is no way i can contact her while she is at her dads. Her dad doesn't like me b/c of something that happened in the past and i don't like him much either. I am hoping that she will make up w/ her mom and move back w/ her. I don't blame her for not wanting to live w/ her mom b/c her mom has a lot of problems and i think that her mom is on drugs but my cousin doesn't know that and im not going to tell her b/c i don't want to hurt her feelings. Her mom screams at her a lot and slaps her but she's never really hit her hard. I think that if i talk to her mom that i might be able to help work things out between them.

If u feel that you can work it out between your friend's mom and your friend then give it a try.If all goes well your friend just might move back home,and u dont have to be lonely while shes gone.im sure she would want you to go out and make some friends,i dont think she would want you to be alone.so why not start trying to make some new friends?it's just a suggestion,it could help make the situation of your cousin moving more bearable for you.

hey u asked me u dont have to be lonely while shes gone.im sure she would want you to go out and make some friends,i dont think she would want you to be alone.so why not start trying to make some new friends?

Well I have a hard time trusting anyone at all the only person i trust is my cousin. I don't even really like meeting new ppl in person b/c i feel that if i talk to them then they will stab me in the back or talk about me. So i just don't talk to anyone and ppl don't talk to me that way i don't have any problems. But now that my cousin is gone i have no one i can talk to about anything. I know that i can always talk to ppl on the net but it doesn't feel the same.

you shouldnt let fear stop you from pursueing friendship's,i agree with you in that a lot of people backstab and talk about people behind there back but there is good people mixed into that whole crowd.it may take some time to find someone you can trust but i think that u could find someone if u tried.i dont have many friends but the ones i do have i trust very deeply.everything has risks,including friendship.i suggest going to a youth group or something like that,give it a try.You might just walk away with a friend at the end of the night

Try and make new friends. They won't replace your cousin who you were evidently very close to but it will stop you being so lonely. Join a group to do with your interests and you will meet people similar to you! I was in a similar situation once when my only friend moved away but I just did this and now I have a small group of really great friends!