Need some clarity

Keejum2

Here i am in this moment, of getting my thoughts together, and putting some pieces to my happiness thats been lost trying to keep another person happy. When i leave and take a break from being wifey or friend , im always being told im leaving the relationship.. How am i leaving the relationship when im just trying to have a break and get myself together.

Here i am in this moment, of getting my thoughts together, and putting some pieces to my happiness thats been lost trying to keep another person happy. When i leave and take a break from being wifey or friend , im always being told im leaving the relationship.. How am i leaving the relationship when im just trying to have a break and get myself together.

Well, without having a whole lot of information except what little you've provided I'd have to say that you are indeed leaving the relationship if you're taking of a week at a time. You would be fired from the job it every time you got stressed out you took off and shirked your responsibilities for a week.

Can you add any further information that would help you to appear less like you are shirking your responsibilities?

Archived