?¿ what do i do ?¿?

Hey...

I've known this guy like for a year and weve become close friends. Hes acting different now though. He's always staring at me, and when I look at him, he darts his eyes away. He says Im pretty and a perfect cheerleader, and sometimes he'll playfully tease me. Sometimes he even puts his hand on my shoulder. He's so sweet, and I think he'd be a nice Boyfriend, but his mom hates me. She watches us like a hawk(i swear) and she glares at usf we stand next to each other for like 2 seconds. What do I do? Youd think his mom was a from below!

Bleh, I wouldn't worry about it. My Mom hated my ex with a passion. It didn't stop me from going out with her for 4 years.... It did stop me from bringing her home though. If you can deal with possibly never going to his house, I say go for it.

Are you a good girl? if you are then she will come to realize this eventually, is your guy a mommas boy? if he is your going to have serious problems, if not then dont worry about his momma.

Some mothers are very possesive (remember the movie the Waterboy?)

lol.

Anyhow, from the little you said about this guy, he seems like a nice fellow, after a year of knowing an atractive girl like you all he has done is put his hand on your shoulder, he's the kind of guy i wouldnt mind dating my daughter!

Oh as for his mother, let me tell you a little story, when i was dating my ex-wife before we were married, her mother couldnt stand me, now we are good friends, even though I divorced her daughter, I still am good friends with my ex in-laws i even stay at their house sometimes!!! Once people get to know who I really am, they love me!

So if your a good girl and dont party around and all that, once his mother realizes she has no choice in the matter and that your a nice girl for her son you might end up good friends also!

Think of it this way, his mother is protective of him, that means he is well loved and wants to make his momma proud, he thinks your a great gal, his mother doesnt know you like he does.

Well good luck Babybottlepop007, dont let go of this guy, sounds like a winner. just be your sweet self around his mother, over time she hopefully will come around.