Cute ways of kissing him.

Okay, so remember the horrible kisser I told you about? Well, he's my cousin's best friend. And he keeps on telling my cousin that he doesn't think that I liked kissing him, and that he was really wrong for doing it, and that he's afraid it's going to be really weird for us when we go to the prom together because we kissed. So, while we're at the prom, I wanna do something cute, and romantic to kiss him, to show him that I did enjoy it. I wanna make the move so he knows that I really liked kissing him, even know it was terrible, I thought that if I made the first move it might make it a bit better. He's taller then me, so my friend told me while we are slow dancing, I should say, "I gotta tell you a secret" and when he bends down, kiss him, and then after I kiss him, be like, "So did you like the secret?" or something like that. He drives, so my friend told me to do it while we are sitting in the parking lot or we are stopped somewere, if I didn't get a change to do it at the dance. So I was wondering, what suggestions do you guys have??