I need some advise!!!!

Okay here it goes...

I am 19 and have been seeing this guy, he is 21, anyway I guess I have always been insecure. How do you know when a guy is serious and isn't just using you. Sometimes he is super sweet and loves to just kiss me and hold me, but other times we barely talk. I just don't know how he really feels. So if anybody has a clue to guys behavior let me know.

thanks,

rae

Hi,

The better way I know to answer your doubts: talk to him. Tell him how you feel and find out what both want from this r/s.

Right now, he also may be wondering the same… or perhaps he could have some doubts, fears... or may be he's just like that! Only he can tell you what's in his mind.

In the worst case, he just don't care enough for you… if so, remember as sooner you find out, will be better to move on and find out someone else, who deserves to be with you.

Good luck.

Hi Raelynn,,, hve you been cheated on before in a previous relationship? Is that why you are insecure? If he knows that you are insecure, that will push him away. Just reassure him that you trust him and that you are always there for him. Guys love that! Ask him what he really wants out of the relationship so you dont have to worry. The worst he can say is that he just wants companionship and nothing serious. If he is serious, maybe you guys could start planning some times of the week where you just spend quality time together. Guys go through major mood swings, one day we can be the sweetwest things in the world, and the next we can just be major grumpy butts. It's usually never the girl's fault, but we tend to take our problems out on our girlfriends. He probably has a lot on his mind. The days that he seems to push you away, try sitting down with him or making him dinner and asking him what is bothering you. That will cheer him up! Guys feel so much better when they know their girls care!